Saturday, July 9, 2011

Here we go

Here is our first post. It's July 9, 2011. We are living in Austin, TX right by Zilker park and loving it. It has been a hot summer, and we were without AC for 4 days. It was an eventful time to say the least. Everyone sleeping in the front room (me on the couch, usually with Leo and Doug on the cot) in front of our borrowed window unit. Luckily now our AC is back on, and I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bead!! HALLELUJAH!! Well, lets get this blog party started!! 

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Soo I totally stalked you.. It showed up on my FB that you added a website, I glanced and discovered it was a blog, I got SO excited!!

Yay for blogging, can't wait to read more about your awesome little family missy!!!

Curly Girl Confessions said...

Yay for blogging! I have a blog too. :) Good way to vent about this crazy life.

BTW, I love your hair dark!

www.jantoinette.blogspot.com

Starr Light, Starr Bright said...

so far I love it!!!It seems like a fun way to keep track of your memories!!

Post a Comment