Monday, August 29, 2011

ten days of me: Day 1: ten secrets


I got this from my friend's BLOG. Its a cute idea to talk more about myself, and who wouldn't want that??!!

10 Secrets

1- I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the Real Housewives Shows
2- I watch PBS News Hour every night with Doug
3- I love Gorge W. Bush
4- I over came my BIGGEST fear Sunday, and touched a snake (and then screamed like a little girl)
5- I love coffee, but I have recently figured out my stomach can't handle it
6- Dipped cones are my favorite and I can eat them every day 
7- Chick-Fil-A waffle fries are my favorite, and I can also eat them every day (thank you pregnancy for making this ok)
8- I am not really worried about this whole pregnancy thing.. I think that has more to do with Doug not letting me be all dramatic. I think its the most natural thing I can do...and I hope I do it well 
9- Root Beer is my favorite drink- caffeine free of course
10- I am going to go eat some awesome chocolate and raspberry cake my awesome friend Taylor made...and this will be my second piece today! WHAT?!!

enjoy

Love, T


1 comments:

Curly Girl Confessions said...

Ah, Chick-Fil-A waffle fries...yummy! I am glad you are eating.it.up while preggers! :)

Post a Comment