Friday, August 19, 2011

OWL FAMILY

This posting is long over due. I totally forgot Kaylee and I did this until I was looking through my camera. I was trying to find something fun for us to do inside while the Texas heat was in full force. I came across another blog with this idea. We used toilet paper and paper towel rolls to make an owl family. Kaylee cut them to size, painted them and decorated them. Then we found an old shoe box and made it their home. We even went outside to find sticks and leaves for the owls habitat.

painting away

very focused


collecting branches and leaves for the Owls home


folding the end into the Owls ears


gluing the leaves and sticks 


the owl family...I think they are very cute!



Love, T

1 comments:

Karen said...

Ahh is this going to work this time? I already left a post and poof.. gone.. So I will repeat myself....
Awesome Ms T, I am so glad you are there for K.. On my list of things I am thankful for you are way way up there!

Post a Comment