Saturday, July 23, 2011

COOKIE OF THE MONTH

COOKIE OF THE MONTH!!! JULY 2011- Chocolate Rolo Cookies!!


Doug loves cookies, Kaylee loves cookies, I love cookies....Who doesn't love cookies?? Well, since 1- everyone in my family has a sweet tooth, and 2- I LOVE baking... I decided I would start baking a new cookie every month. (I was going to do a cookie of the week, but lets be real, I am no trying to weigh 300lbs). This was my first month. I looked all over for the most delicious looking cookie I could find and this my friends is what I came up with::
~~Ahhhh, yes that is Angels you are hearing~~

This is how my baking assistant and I made these DELISH cookies

ingredients

my baking assistant....melting the chocolate chips

mixing

cutest baking assistant in the whole wide world

chilled dough around the Rolo candy 

ready to go into the oven

and DONE!!!

between my cookie monsters, and all the guys in Doug's office...these babies did not last long!

Until next time <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment