Sunday, July 24, 2011

ABCs of ME!

my friend sent me this list on facebook... I thought it would be fun to share :)



A-Age: 25--almost ripe old 26 

B-Book you love: anything by John Grisham 

C-Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom :(

D-Dogs: Mya and Leo 


E-Essential start to your day: Coffee...coffee.. did I say coffee?

F-Favorite Color: Green 


G-Gold or Silver:  no preference

H-Height: 5'2

I-Instruments you play: :(

J-Job title: server...stay at home wife/mom

K-Kids: Kaylee....hopefully we will be adding a few more names to this list

L-Live: Austin, TX 

M-My mom's name: Carolyn

N-Nickname: T

O-Overnight hospital stay: none..thank goodness

P-Pet Peeve: smacking..gross and people that ride their bikes in the STREET.. YOU ARE NOT A CAR

Q-Quote: I have decided to be happy, because it's good for my health. -- Voltaire

R-Right/Lefty: Righty

S-Sibling: Ashton & Emily

T-Time you wake up: 8ish 

U-Underwear: hahaha

V-Veggies you dislike: cooked carrots --YUCK--

W-What makes you run late: My husband

X-Xrays you've had: arm, shoulder, teeth

Y-Yummy food you make: Southern Food....ohhhh girl

Z-Zoo animal: are owls in the zoo? Donkeys? Monkeys! 

I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little more about me...ish

1 comments:

Curly Girl Confessions said...

I loathe cooked carrots. Sick.

Post a Comment