Friday, August 19, 2011

AUGUST COOKIE OF THE MONTH!!!


S'MORES COOKIES!!! 
yummmmm yummmm yummm 


Look at these pretties!! I found the recipe on Pinterest...the coolest sight ever. You can go and find inspiration for EVERYTHING in your life.. I mean everything.. home decor, arts and crafts, jewelry, recipes, EVERYTHING!! I picked this cookie because nothing says the end of summer and beginning of fall like a camp fire and s'mores (plus I showed Doug the picture and he demanded  asked me politely to make them right away)!

here is the recipe card I made for it.. I think it should print.. if not email me if you want the recipe and I can email it to you.

ingredients

cream 11 yes 11 TBS of butter, white and brown sugar

add eggs and vanilla, then the rest of the dry ingredients

I only had large marshmallows, so I tore them up into smaller pieces. Add them with the chocolate chips  

let the dough chill for about an hour then put about a TBS on the gram crackers and bake for 5 min 

take them out, add the Hersey bar pieces and put back in the over for 7 min 
final product... I let them chill for a few min and they looked much better. Doug ate 2 in about  45 seconds so I m going to go out on a limb and say they are good!


Enjoy!!!
Love, T

0 comments:

Post a Comment